Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges in Kennesaw, GA
Missing or broken teeth can make you feel self-conscious about your appearance. It can also put a strain on everyday activities, like eating your favorite foods or speaking normally.
Dental damage doesn’t have to deter you from showing off a beautiful and functional smile. At Russell Anderson Jr. Dentistry, we offer dental crowns and bridges in Kennesaw, GA. Dr. Anderson and his team will fit your dental crown or bridge to match your teeth and mouth structure, giving you an impeccable smile.
What Are Dental Bridges?
Bridges are permanent appliances that replace a section of missing teeth. Dr. Anderson provides custom-made bridges that are barely noticeable. They blend in seamlessly with your natural smile. Your dental bridge will:
- Restore the natural contour of your teeth
- Promote a better bite relationship
- Make it easier to chew and speak
- Give you an attractive and complete smile
Bridges are bonded to the existing teeth, making them stay securely in place. We may use porcelain, gold alloys, or a combination to design your dental bridge.
What Are Dental Crowns?
Crowns are tooth-shaped caps made up of bone-colored materials, like porcelain, giving your smile a natural-looking appearance. They are placed over the visible portion of the tooth.
Crowns restore a tooth’s form and function after decay, trauma, or root canal therapy. Crowns also fortify the bite force and strength of the tooth.
Taking Care of Crowns and Bridges
When you take measures to properly care for your crown or brown, they can last for eight years or longer! It is important to:
- Floss in the area of the crown to avoid collection of debris around the dental appliance
- Avoid jaw clenching and grinding
- Avoid eating brittle foods such as ice or hard candy
- Brush two to three times daily and floss daily
- See your general dentist for regular professional cleanings
Missing or Damaged Teeth? Schedule a Consultation for Dental Crowns or Bridges in Kennesaw!
You can have a dazzling smile once again with these restorative procedures. To learn more or to schedule a consultation, call, text, or email our Kennesaw dentist office and schedule your visit today.