Porcelain Veneers in Kennesaw, GA
Porcelain veneers are thin, semi-translucent laminates that are bonded to the teeth. Veneers are made to cover a variety of dental conditions that might affect the surfaces of the front teeth, including:
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Stains or discoloration
- Crooked teeth
- Diastemas (spaces between the teeth)
- Misshapen teeth or teeth that are too short
Dr. Anderson, Kennesaw dentist, provides his patients with beautifully crafted porcelain veneers that are customized to meet their needs and expectations. Come to our Kennesaw office to see how dental veneers can revolutionize your smile.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
The confidence boost that comes from a beautiful smile is immeasurable! Some of the benefits of dental veneers include:
- Transform your smile in only two to three appointments
- Only a conservative amount of tooth structure is removed before placement
- We use biocompatible materials that are safe and produce a natural look
- Mitigate several different smile flaws with a single treatment
- Create a natural and healthy smile that will last for ten years or longer
Preparing and Placing Porcelain Veneers
At your first appointment, Dr. Anderson will gently buff your tooth or teeth to prepare them for the veneers. He will then take an impression of your teeth and send them to our lab, where each veneer is designed based on your unique specifications. While you wait for your permanent veneers, we will provide you with a temporary restoration to protect your teeth and fill your smile.
It only takes a few days for your custom veneers to arrive. At your second veneers appointment, Dr. Anderson will check the size and fit of your new veneers and make adjustments, if necessary. Then, he will permanently adhere them to your natural teeth.
Veneers are a relatively simple cosmetic procedure. If you want to learn more about this easy cosmetic enhancement, call our Kennesaw dentist office today to schedule a complimentary dental veneers consultation!