Restorative Dentistry Kennesaw and Acworth, GA
What is Restorative Dentistry?
Decayed, damaged or missing teeth can severely limit you and your lifestyle. These dental problems can make it hard to enjoy daily activities like eating, chewing, or even speaking. Due to a diminished appearance, broken or missing teeth can also lower your self-esteem. The purpose of restorative dentistry procedures is to repair your teeth and their supporting structures so that you can function normally and look your best. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our expert restorative dentistry team.
Restorative Dental Treatments We Offer:
At Russell Anderson Jr. Dentistry, Dr. Anderson, DMD, has the tools to bolster your smile and revitalize your confidence. We offer several restorative dentistry options at our Kennesaw practice near Acworth & Marietta, as seen below.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges are an option after tooth decay, root canal therapy, or tooth loss. Dental crowns are placed over the top of a tooth that is worn down to restore its function. Dental bridges fill in the gaps in your smile with support from the adjacent teeth.
Learn More About Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Inlays and Onlays are made of durable materials, such as ceramic or porcelain, that can reinforce the structure of your tooth. Dental inlays or onlays can resolve extensive tooth decay that cannot be repaired with a basic tooth filling.
- Dental Fillings rebuild and protect the tooth after cavity removal. In the past, dental fillings were made of heavy metals like mercury, but Dr. Anderson, DMD, utilizes tooth-colored modern fillings that blend in with your smile.
- Dental Implants are small rods made of medical-grade titanium that are installed in the jawbone. They take the place of tooth roots when a permanent tooth falls out of the mouth. Dental implants provide a foundation for flattering dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures.
Learn More About Dental Implants
- Dentures are complete or partial sets of replacement teeth that will restore your smile after tooth loss. Our dentures are strong, durable, and natural-looking. We can also support your dentures using dental implants, so you won’t have to worry about them shifting around.
Learn More About Dentures
- Root Canal Therapy can save your tooth after an internal infection. In the past, infected teeth had to be extracted and replaced, but a root canal treatment will allow you to keep your natural tooth. At Russell G. Anderson Jr. DMD, PC, Dr. Anderson provides root canal therapy that is both comfortable and successful.
Learn More About Root Canals
“I have also received excellent treatment at Dr. Anderson’s office. I have been going there for many years. They always do a great job. The office staff is always friendly. Recently, I chipped a front tooth during off hours. Jennifer answered my call and agreed to come in on her off day to fix the damage. She did a great job. The damage is completely fixed and it is not possible to tell which tooth was damaged. I highly recommend their services.”
“Love the staff and everyone is so gentle! They also don’t judge if you haven’t been to the dentist in 5 years.. They fixed my back teeth that other dentist wanted pulled! Definitely would recommend!”
“I haven’t been to the dentist since I was a kid, I’m 26 now, and had to go because of a broken tooth causing pain. Dr. Anderson and his team were wonderful! I used to get anxiety about the dentist, however the team here are some of the nicest you’ll encounter! I was afraid I’d be talked down to or made to feel stupid for not seeing a dentist sooner but that was certainly not the case! They were so quick and thorough and got me the help I needed! I look forward to visiting them again in the future to keep up with my dental healthy! Thank you all so much!”
Schedule a Restorative Dentistry Consultation in Kennesaw, GA!
Our team can help you choose which restorative dental treatment is most effective for you. We will work with you to fulfill your smile goals. If you have questions about how restorative dentistry can repair your smile, contact our office today. Let’s set up a complimentary consultation and start planning your dream smile today! We provide the above restorative dentistry services and more to patients who come from Kennesaw, Acworth, and beyond!