So you want to whiten your teeth? It’s a competitively-priced way to brighten your smile, look younger, and feel more confident when you interact with people in business or social settings. Here are five things we recommend at Russell G. Anderson Jr Dentistry in Kennesaw, when it comes to teeth whitening:
- Meet with us for a consultation first. There are several different teeth whitening systems and a consultation will help you establish which treatment plan is best for you.
- It is essential to know that whitening does not affect existing fillings, veneers, or crowns.
- During your consultation, decide how many shades lighter you want your teeth to be at the end of the treatment. Depending on the whitening protocol chosen, your teeth can be lightened three to eight shades. An in-office procedure achieves a degree of lightening that cannot be achieved with an OTC product. During your treatment, we may apply a coating to protect your gums and roots while the bleaching agent is applied.
- An alternative a take-home kit. Make sure you follow the instructions exactly. First, molds are made from your upper and lower arch. Then the lab creates trays to hold the bleach. While this treatment plan may take longer, it is more cost-effective and more convenient for many patients.
- With any of the teeth whitening systems, tooth sensitivity may transpire. In most cases, it won’t last for more than a day or so.
Professional teeth whitening from Russell Anderson Jr. Dentistry in Kennessaw is just one of our cosmetic dentistry procedures to upgrade any smile. Call our office to schedule an appointment today.
Contact Russell Anderson Jr. Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
1415 Wooten Lake Rd NW Ste 300